Tour Guide Code of Conduct
In order to maintain the integrity of the BidTourz community of Tour Guides and to ensure that our mutual customers consistently have great experiences, Tour Guides adhere to the following Procedures. As a Tour Guide, you agree to the following:
1. Professionalism: You are a professional, which means your primary concern is to provide your customers with unique travel experiences. To that end, you always act in a friendly, calm but professional manner. You understand that everything you say and do is a reflection of you, your country, and your culture. You accept that you have total responsibility for your customer's happiness and safety. You believe that it is best to underpromise and overdeliver. However, if a customer expresses dissatisfaction with their experience, you must respond to the complaint in an appropriate manner - even if the claim is groundless.
2. Full Information: You believe in full and complete disclosure. All information in your tour guide profile and tour description pages are accurate and up-to-date. Where changes due to weather or other circumstance are possible, they are noted in the tour description. You have a keen awareness of any hazards, and it clearly explains issues related to personal safety.
3. Responsive: Questions regarding tour details or tour bookings are responded to as soon as possible, but no longer than within 24 hours. If you will be out of touch for a given period of time, you've been assigned a backup person to deal with any issues that arise.
4. Reliable: Once a tour booking is confirmed, you will do your best to deliver the tour unless there is an illness or other exceptional circumstances. In this case, as soon as possible, you will inform the customer and BidTourz so that we can work with you to find another qualified tour guide to take the tour. In all cases, you are responsible for the successful delivery of the tour.
5. Value for Money: The cost charged to customers will be as described in the tour description. You understand that the last thing a client wants is to be surprised that things cost more than they expected. Under no circumstances will you ask for a tip. If someone asks you about our tipping policy, you will say that since you've set the price yourself, tipping is not necessary.
6. Knowledgeable: Your role is critical to the success of the tour. You are passionate and are well versed in the subject matter of your tour. If you don't know about something, you are forthright about saying so and make an effort to get the answer before the end of the tour.
7. Proactive: You are proactive; confirm and reconfirm all details of your tour for a day or two ahead of the activity. If possible, you contact the customer on the evening prior to the tour. During the tour, you anticipate events and beware of what's going on around you. You understand that you are responsible for the well-being of your customers and are aware of their emotional and physical safety at all times.
8. Well Groomed: You present a tidy appearance appropriate for the tour and avoid activities that might give offenses like - smoking, chewing gum, foul language and the like.
9. Flexible: You understand that your job is very demanding and that things won't always run smoothly. When changes have to be made, you are clear to the customer why the change is being made. You do your best to make the customer happy at all times.
10. Legal Requirements: Guides must meet all legal requirements to give tours in their area. In some cases, this means a specific credential or a permit issued by an appropriate authority or an insurance coverage requirement.
Bidtourz Tour Guide Agreement
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions between BidTourz and the guides who set up a tour guide profile and create tours and travel services offered for sale on the BIDTOURZ.com website (herein referred to as Tour Guide, You, or Affiliate). This Agreement explains the relationship between BidTourz and how you set up your profile, create tours for sale, and receive the money owed to you by BidTourz. This agreement specifically limits our liability.
You must read this Agreement before using the BidTourz App, creating a profile, and setting up tours for sale on BidTourz. Use of the App constitutes an agreement to all terms and conditions in this Agreement, and you warrant that you understand, agree to, and accept all terms and conditions contained here.
BidTourz connects you with travelers who are seeking to obtain tour services. We do this through our BidTourz.com ("Site" and “App”), which is a communication and payment processing system. BidTourz handles customer service through text and email; we market the app through various means including search engine optimization, pay per click programs, public relations, and advertising.
You understand that you are an independent contractor and are not an employee of BidTourz. Furthermore, you agree that the travelers who we connect with are the customers of BidTourz and you will use your best efforts to ensure that any sales resulting from such customers are processed through the BidTourz app.
You acknowledge that BidTourz may monitor communication between you and our clients for quality control and training. We reserve the right to edit the messages you send to customers. If we do so, we will inform you of any changes made.
You represent and warrant to BidTourz that you are aware of and are in compliance with any licensing and legal restrictions that may be placed on the delivery by you of any tours in the area you reside and or perform your tours.
You further acknowledge and agree that you shall be solely responsible for the supply of any equipment required for a particular tour provided by you in agreement with the terms of this Agreement, and that You shall ensure, prior to the commencement of any such tour that such equipment is in good working order and complies with all applicable safety standards.
2. Acceptance as a Tour Guide
Any individual or company who is able to enter into a legally binding and enforceable contract may apply to become a BidTourz Tour Guide. Upon application through the Site, BidTourz will begin the acceptance process. Details of this process are posted on the Site and include interviews, submission of documents, checking of references, and the completion of a background check.
BidTourz uses a third-party verification service to perform background checks. These services may verify information such as name, address, social security number, criminal background, credit, and Driving records.
The success of the BidTourz concept is based on the quality of the experience that you as a Tour Guide delivers. Therefore, we are selective as to who can become a Tour Guide.
We are committed to the success of our Tour Guides. Therefore, we may not accept additional Tour Guides in a particular area if we feel that the demand is satisfied by existing Tour Guides. Acceptance as a Tour Guide is at the sole discretion of BidTourz, and we reserve the right to refuse anyone for any reason.
3. Acceptance of "Tour Guide Code of Conduct"
You agree to abide by the BidTourz Tour Guide Code of Conduct. A copy of these rules can be found in the Tour Guide area of BidTourz.com.
4. Use of Site and Services
Upon our acceptance of you as a Tour Guide, you may use the Site/App to create a profile of yourself that describes the tours you provide. Once these are complete, BidTourz will review them and publish them on the BidTourz app.
5. Information Provided by You
BidTourz will use its best efforts to ensure the privacy of all other personal information; however, we expressly disclaim any liability for any damage that may result should any information be released to any third parties. You hereby agree to hold BidTourz harmless for any damages that may result.
6. Grant of Limited License
By posting content to the BidTourz App, You:
a) Grant BidTourz and its affiliates and licensees the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for the purpose of selling and marketing BidTourz or your tour offerings; and
b) Warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that the use of your content by BidTourz does not violate the rights of any third party.
c) In the event that if the content you upload such as any copyrighted media or images to your BidTourz profile page that violates the rights of a third party, you agree to indemnify us against any losses and liabilities that may result from the action of such third party against BidTourz.
Travelers seek the services of BidTourz through the use of the App. Tour Guides agree to have BidTourz collect the entire fee due to the services of the Tour Guide through our credit card payment system. BidTourz will process refunds or credits for our errors or other extenuating circumstance.
8. Booking Fee
In order to compensate BidTourz for its services, BidTourz charges a percentage of the cost of the tour. This percentage is set when your application is accepted. BidTourz may reduce this fee at any time, either permanently or for a limited period. It may be increased only upon 60 days of notice to you.
Travelers may request a refund of the amount paid for a tour as set out in the "BidTourz Cancellation Policy." In the event that if a refund is made, only the amount received by BidTourz (if any), apart from our booking fees will be paid to Tour Guide.
10. Payments to You
BidTourz collects the entire amount paid for the services you provide, and we will pay you for all funds received by us, apart from our booking fee, subject to any deductions for amounts withheld under section 9 above.
The amount collected for your services, apart from our booking fee will be paid once the tour has been delivered.
Payments are made through PayPal once your account is approved.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THIS SITE/APP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BIDTOURZ DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE AND APP WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR APP. THE SITE/APP IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
12. Limitation of Liability and Remedies
Under no circumstances will BidTourz be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from any provision of this Agreement. Furthermore, the TOTAL liability of BidTourz arising with respect to this Agreement and the App will not exceed the total amounts collected by us, and not yet paid to you under this Agreement. Any notice or other communication to be given hereafter will be in writing and delivered by postpaid registered or certified mail return receipt requested, or electronic mail. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, the preceding disclaimers may not apply to you the way they relate to implied warranties. THE MAXIMUM TOTAL LIABILITY OF BIDTOURZ UNDER ANY CONTRACTUAL, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER REASON WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (I) $1,000 OR (II) THE PAYMENTS WE HAVE RECEIVED ON YOUR BEHALF AND ARE UNPAID TO YOU.
Upon a request by BidTourz, You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold BidTourz and other affiliated companies harmless, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this Site and App. BidTourz reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You, in which event, You will cooperate with BidTourz in asserting any available defenses.
14. Modification of the Terms of this Agreement
BidTourz reserves the right to make changes to this Agreement from time to time. BidTourz shall provide notice to you of any substantive and/or material changes to this Agreement or any policies posted on the Site. Such notice shall be by mail and post on the Site.
15. Term of Agreement
This Agreement will become effective immediately you start using the Site and App and shall remain effective unless terminated by either party as provided hereunder. Either party may terminate this Agreement by providing the other with written or email notice of such termination, which shall be effective immediately upon delivery of such notice to the other party. Furthermore, BidTourz may terminate this Agreement immediately for any breach of this Agreement, the "Tour Guides Rules of Conduct" or any applicable policy of BidTourz as posted on the Site from time to time. In the event of termination or expiration, the following sections shall survive the following: Term of Agreement; Ownership; Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability; Notice; and General Provisions.
Should you violate the terms of this Agreement, BidTourz reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site and App immediately at its sole discretion.
16. Legal Claims
For all disputes between BidTourz and You relating to the Site and App, this Agreement, transactions facilitated or conducted through the Site and App, tours purchased through the App, dealings between you and BidTourz, or any related matters ("Disputes"), the parties will attempt to find the least onerous solution to the Dispute. If a Dispute cannot be resolved by the parties, then the Dispute must be resolved before a court of competent jurisdiction.
If you initiate a Dispute against BidTourz, then the Dispute must be commenced through the courts of the State of Wyoming, USA, and you hereby irrevocably submit and attorn to the exclusive Jurisdiction State of Wyoming, USA, in respect of such Disputes. Proceedings regarding a Dispute You initiate must be commenced in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Wyoming, USA within six (6) months after the Dispute arose. Any shorter time limit provided by statute or other law remains unaffected.
17. General Provisions
Neither of the party shall have, or hold itself out to any third party as having any authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, or to take any action that shall be binding on the other, except as provided for herein or authorized in writing by the party to be bound.